Pages

September 2, 2016

One Year of Blogging!



I can't believe it has been one year since I first launched Daily Divertissements! I started this blog as a way to share with others the blessings of life with thoughts, ideas, and encouragement. I have shared my musings and memories, plans and promises, and even a few challenges for my readers. Once in a while, a recipe found its way to this blog, usually with some sort of story behind it. I published poetry written by my mother many years ago. And one day, when a poem of my own popped into my head, I hurriedly typed it and added it to my blog. I posted pictures of God's creation and a few creations of my own. Daily Divertissements has been a blessing to me, and I hope it has blessed you, as well. My prayer is that, in some small way, you have been inspired to try something new, set a few goals, and see the beauty in each day.

If you have enjoyed Daily Divertissements, please share it with your friends and family! I have lots of ideas for the upcoming year, and I am looking forward to sharing them with you. Be sure to sign up to follow by email. That way, you'll never miss a post!

Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, 
whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, 
if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 
Philippians 4:8 (ESV) 


No comments:

Post a Comment